Expand your Global Opportunities with Quality Technical Translations
The process of translating a technical text requires a good understanding of its content. This can be acquired through years of translating similar texts, but in the end the best solution is to have a translator or an editor with a scientific or technical degree who can navigate through the intricacies of technical language. There is a variety of technical fields, with terminology that is constantly expanding, making technical translations particularly challenging. Selecting the right agency to translate your documentation is therefore of the utmost importance. A poor translation not only presents a poor image of your product, but it can also create legal liabilities.
How can Accurapid help you?
Whether you need documentation expressed in your customer’s language or you need a foreign document translated into your own language, Accurapid can help you!
1. At Accurapid, an experienced technical editor will review your specific request and then assign the proper translator to the job. The following is a snapshot of our expertise:
- Tool Operating Manuals
- HVAC Installation Instructions
- Safety Sheets (MSDS)
- Scientific or Technical Reports
- Marketing Material
- Multilingual websites
- Technical Specifications
- Automatic Controls
- Water Filtering Systems
- Chemical Analysis Reports
- Automative technology
2. A project manager, your personal contact, will develop a timely schedule matching your request, and will keep you informed of its progress.
3. Our technical editor will review the translation for accuracy, completeness, and proper language syntax. Our quality control process guarantees a final document that will be well written but befitting the educational level of the target audience. Accurapid recruits personnel with broad technical knowledge who will work closely with you, the customer, in clarifying any terminology issues that might arise during the translation. They are also proficient in the use translation databases in order to guarantee a consistent terminology. We incorporate free of charge any feedback from your marketing associates or representatives in the target country and/or end users of the material.
4. Accurapid provides a one-stop service for your needs, so if your project includes contracts, documents of understanding, confidentiality agreements, or other legal documents, our legal translators will handle those needs as well. See Legal for more…
If your documentation was created in a desktop publishing application such as QuarkXpress or InDesign, our Graphic Arts personnel will coordinate the translation and produce your documentation in the language(s) and format you desire. See Desktop Publishing for more….
Back to Translation Services